If you're looking for a unique way to display a picture, you can make a paw print frame using paw prints you get from your pet. All you need are some materials and a little time to create this personalized frame.
First, take the picture you want to use as the frame and place it face down on a sheet of paper. Then, using a pencil or pen, mark where the top and bottom of each paw print will be. Next, using a cutting tool such as scissors or a knife, cut out each Paw Print Kit frame from the sheet of paper. You will now have four pieces of paper with paw prints on them: two front pieces and two back pieces.
Image Source:- Google
Next, place one front piece of paper on top of the picture face down. Put one back piece of paper on top of the front piece and align the edges so that they line up perfectly. Now use a glue gun or hot glue to attach the back pieces of paper to the front piece. Make sure that both sides of the front and back pieces are glued together so that there are no gaps between them.
Here are six simple steps to make your own paw print picture frame:
1. Find a picture that you want to put in the frame.
2. Trace the outline of the paw print with a pencil onto the back of the picture.
3. Cut out the paw print using a sharp knife or scissors.
4. Place the picture into the frame and attach it using screws, nails, or glue.
5. Add some finishing touches, such as a bow or ribbon, and you're done!