Dry eye is a condition that many people suffer from, and there are things you can do to help it. Dry eye syndrome is a common problem that can severely affect your quality of life. If left untreated, it can lead to vision loss, fatigue, and even stress.
There are a few different causes of dry eye, but the most common is a lack of production of tears. Other causes can include allergies, infections, surgery, genetics, and the use of certain medications. You can navigate to https://drdorioeyecare.com/dryeyes to consult the doctor for dry eye. There are a few simple ways to tell if your dry eye is getting better:
Image Source:- Google
- If you have been using artificial tears for an extended period of time, your eyes may not be getting better as quickly as they should. Your doctor may want you to continue using artificial tears for a while longer in order to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you have been using over-the-counter tears, your eyes may start to feel more comfortable after a few weeks. If this does not solve the problem, your doctor may recommend prescription tears.
- If you have been having trouble sleeping due to dry eye symptoms, your sleep may improve after starting treatment.
- If you have had an infection in your eyes, your symptoms may improve after treatment.
- If you have dry eyes, there are a few things you can do to help. First, make sure you’re using the right products. Second, see your doctor for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Third, keep an eye on your symptoms. Fourth, learn about dry eye and how to manage it.