Today, here in this post we will discuss step to step instructions for Netgear wifi extender setup via www mywifiext net page. Let’s start:
- Plug in your Netgear extender and wait until the LED light on extender become stable and solid green.
- Connect your laptop or computer to extender network.
- Launch any web browser in your computer or laptop and type www mywifiext net in the address bar of web browser.
- This will open the Netgear wifi range extender setup wizard.
- Select your existing wifi router network.
- Click on next button. This will show a list of available networks.
- Enter the login password and click on continue.
- If the password that you entered is not working, then it is advisable to go with the Netgear password reset process.
- When you enter the right password, then Netgear genie setup page will appear.
- Follow the on screen instructions and click on the continue button.
- The next screen to finalize setting will appear.
- Click on the finish button.
And with this end step, your Netgear extender setup process is completed. Now you are ready to use the extender network without any difficulty. If the Netgear extender doesn’t work after the installation, then it is advisable to perform Netgear extender reset once. If you are looking for any type of expert assistance, then feel free to contact us at My Wifi Ext Fix and get the required help.