Safety Tips For Home In Lane Cove
1. Follow these safety tips to keep your home safe:
• Make sure doors and windows are closed and locked at all times.
• Keep lights off when you're not in the room.
• Avoid leaving valuables unprotected, especially if you have a young child in the house.
• Install a home security system to protect your property.
There are a number of things that you can do to make your home safer. Here are a few home safes tips to keep in mind:
Image Source: Google
1. Stay alert at all times: Always be aware of your surroundings and stay alert while you’re at home. If you see or hear anything suspicious, immediately call the police.
2. Lock your doors: Make sure your doors are locked at all times, even when you’re away from home. This will help to keep thieves and burglars out of your house.
3. Keep your windows and doors closed: Keep your windows and doors closed whenever you’re not inside your house. This will help to keep heat and air conditioning inside the house, and it will also keep bugs and other pests away.
4. Secure valuable items: Make sure valuable items are secured with locks or security systems. This will help to keep them safe from thieves and burglars.