If you're in the market for a sherwani, and you don't want to go through the hassle of going to a store and searching for one, then you can always buy one online. Here are some tips on how to do it:
1. First, research which retailers have the best selection of sherwani robes. There are many great stores out there such as https://www.sherwaniking.com/, so it's important to find one that has a good variety of styles and colors.
2. Once you've narrowed down your search to a few stores, look at their sizing charts to make sure that the robe will fit correctly. Most online retailers offer sizes ranging from XS to 4XL, so be sure to choose the right size for you.
3. Once you've found the perfect robe, head over to the checkout page and complete the purchase process. Most online retailers offer free shipping on all orders, so there's no need to worry about paying extra fees.
4. After you've completed the online checkout process, the next step is to wait for your robe to arrive. Most online retailers require 15-21 business days for domestic orders and 14-20 weeks for international orders, so keep an eye on your tracking number. If you're ordering online, expect it to take a while after it ships out of India.
5. Once your robe arrives, open it up and try it on in front of a mirror. Make sure that you have plenty of time to get the job done right, as there's no way that you can rush through this process.
6. Next, find an appropriate place to hang the robe and wear it whenever you want or need to wear it!